BROWN / PARRISH BLACK COLLEGE BUS TOUR
BROWN / PARRISH BLACK COLLEGE BUS TOUR is national HBCU Bus Tour Recruiting Service which offers inner city youth the chance to visit several Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU) for over 25 year’s. The tour is a vehicle for high school students to discover larger educational opportunities outside of their own community. The tour is responsible for hundreds of students choosing and being accepted by HBCU’s. The tour also allows students to be accepted for enrollment right on the spot.
Build a career as:
Bus Tour Director
The Tour Director will be responsible for full guidance of the tour. Chaperones will be advised to alternate nightly hall duties and morning duties.
All Tour Directors are expected to perform the following duties:
- Assign and manage all Hotel Accommodation
- Conduct and finalize all financial obligations pertaining to tour. (Meals, Hotels and Misc)
- Keep the tour in a orderly manner at all time.
- Maintain full open communication with Chaperones and Tour Party Director
- Report any medical, disciplinary, or emergency to administration (TMI)
- Accompany Tour Party all activities.
- Do not change or make decisions about itinerary, procedures or rules without speaking with TMI Enterprises, Inc.
- Be sure that all students and Tour Party Director abide by the rules and curfews.
- Be sure that all chaperones abide by the rules and curfews.
- Do a room check at least 1hr after final lights out. Please be sure there is no intermingling after lights out.
- Be sure your Tour Party is at appointed locations at the appropriate time
- Be sure the students comply with any request or assignments given to them.
- Report anything that you feel needs to be addressed or relayed to a parent
- Be sure students leave their rooms, the bus, eating areas or any place you gather, in reasonable order.
- At hotels students are to keep voices, music, TV’s etc at a low volume. There is no running or congregating in the halls. When students are out of their rooms, they may not be shirtless, shoeless or wearing inappropriate clothing. Remind them that there are other paying guests.
- Students may not use profanity. They may not listen to music with VULGAR lyrics without headphones